People need care – now more than ever. At Doctrin we believe that the future of healthcare is digi-physical, and our product is designed to enable healthcare providers to deliver the most qualitative, flexible, efficient, personal, and continuous care possible.
To strengthen our offer, we are now looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager that will make sure we can better convey, that our product, is the right solution for current and new customers that want to radically improve healthcare.
As Product Marketing Manager at Doctrin you will:
• Lead and execute effective go-to-market plans for products that meet the needs, and attract the attention, of healthcare professionals in Sweden and other European markets
• Produce best-in-class value propositions with specific attention to developing relevant use cases, positioning, packaging, and messaging
• Ensure everyone involved in sales and business development is equipped with the appropriate knowledge of the value and user experience of our products to attract new customers and turn existing ones into loyal ambassadors
• Create and maintain compelling collateral (e.g., solution descriptions, one-pagers, customer success stories, presentations) as well as associated tools and training
We are still at a stage in our company where you will be expected to move seamlessly between hands-on operative tasks (creating content) and strategic long-term planning - and you both enjoy and thrive in having that mix. You have experience from and feel comfortable in reporting directly to C-level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or product field
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, (or 5+ years in similar B2B Marketing roles) within relevant industry is expected
- Experience from healthcare, health tech or B2B SaaS companies
- Direct experience of working with senior Product and Commercial leadership
- Coming from a fast-paced, high-growth organization, working with innovative and disruptive products gives you extra points
• A natural storyteller who loves to find simple ways to describe complex concepts
• A skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams who excels at navigating flexible startup/scaleup environments
• A self-starter, that independently drives projects and gets things done
• Ability to see the bigger picture but deep-dive when needed
• Passion for, and interest in tech companies
• Professional proficiency in both Swedish and English is a must
You recognize the need for, and feel exited to tribute to Doctrin’s purpose: to radically improve healthcare
Why You Should Apply:
Doctrin is a highly value driven company. We are open, transparent, and inclusive and care for each other. We aim high and work with passion towards radically improving health care.
• 30 days paid vacation
• 5000 SEK/year in wellness allowance
• Pension plan reflecting ITP1
• A truly hybrid remote workplace
• Employee stock option program
we are also proud of our culture where: doing fun things together, meeting up for drinks after work or taking off to an off-site is at the core of how we do our business.
Welcome to apply for the position though the link below.