Who We Are
Doctrin’s purpose is to radically improve healthcare globally by helping health care providers to intelligently digitize the patient journey. We help provide better medical quality. Doctrin is growing fast and we need your help to succeed on our journey!
Who You'll Be Working With
Our teams are cross-functional with a mix of developers, medical doctors, data scientists, UX, product managers and customer support.
How You'll Help Us Radically Improve Healthcare
Doctrin is in an expansion phase where you can make a real difference and really impact our future. You will work in an exciting business vertical, helping us develop different aspects of our platform.
Who You Are
Firstly, if you are well versed with web and mobile technologies and you love to break code, you will be in the right place.
Secondly, you love to test as well as break code. We value skill, knowledge and potential over a formal education. With that said – you’re most likely quite skilled in one or more of the following:
- At least 2+ years of hands on experience as a QA engineer in both web and mobile technologies.
- Be able to perform test analysis (i.e. decide what needs to be tested, which method to use and when).
- Hands on experience in the role of a Technical Tester (be able to search databases, be able to use test tools for various types of backend and frontend testing).
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS.
- Experience working with tools like Jenkins, GIT, Jira, etc.
Thirdly but equally important: we believe that you want to radically improve healthcare just like the rest of us at Doctrin!
Why You Should Apply
Doctrin is an expanding company where we all work towards a common goal - to radically improve healthcare. We work as a team of brilliant people, ranging from software developers and medical doctors to ex-management consultants. Our headquarter is located in central Stockholm but our teams also operate from Poland and the UK.
Other than offering some great benefits such as:
- Salary range: 15.000 PLN - 25.000 PLN depending on your background and experience
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Flexible re-mote work and collaboration and opportunity to work also on-site in Gdansk and Stockholm when needed.
... we are also proud of our culture where: doing fun things together, meeting up for drinks after work or taking off to an off-site is at the core of how we do our business.
Welcome to apply for the position though the link below. We look forward to your application!
Follow Doctrin AB on LinkedIn to find news and other available positions.