Who we are:
Doctrin´s purpose is to radically improve healthcare - globally. The way we are doing this is by helping health care providers to intelligently digitalize the patient journey. We are now in a transition phase going from small start up to scale up where you will make a real difference with your coding skills.
Our company is agile and the process from idea to implementation is short. Our teams are cross-functional with a mix of Developers, QA, Data Engineers, UX, Product Managers, Medical Doctors and Customer Support who work together with Doctrin´s technically advanced and innovative SaaS product.
Our head office is located in Stockholm, with teams in Gdansk and UK as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
Key focus areas in your role will be developing features using React, Redux, Node JS and MongoDB. Our team works full cycle and thus you are not only familiar but energized working this way: architecture, CD/CI, database, TDD as well as coding backend to frontend.
Who we think you are:
Of course you feel as passionate as us, about paving the future for an improved healthcare landscape. Secondly, you love to code while you work holistic, taking a full-cycle perspective on your role and tasks at hand. We value skill, knowledge and potential over a formal education and the right person for the role is a real entrepreneur with a lot of drive and ideas.
• At least 3 years experience as a Software Developer
• Good knowledge of Node JS
• Experience in a modern front-end framework, preferably React
• Experience in MongoDB or similar databases
• Good understanding of Docker and CI/CD
• Comfortable communicating in English, both in written and spoken
Bonus if you also have skills within:
• Experience of distributed systems/micro-services
• Experience in TDD
• Experience of having worked with SaaS products
• Experience from product development start-up and working in a highly regulated business environment
What we offer:
Doctrin is a highly value driven company and our values (read more on or values here) are with us in everything we do and how we want our company to be. We are open, transparent and inclusive and care for each other. With a high degree of trust, we feel safe to challenge ourselves and each other, make mistakes and learn. Other than aiming high and working with passion for our customers, a substantial part of our culture is to have fun together and grow as a team!
We offer you the opportunity to work B2B together with Doctrin with benefits like:
- Salary range: 15.000 PLN - 25.000 PLN depending on your background and experience
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Close collaboration both re-mote and opportunity to work also on-site in Stockholm when needed.
Welcome to apply for the position though the link below. We really like to see how you code, so if you have something public, don’t hesitate to show us some of your work!
We look forward to your application! Questions about the role: Engineering Manger, Tomasz Wroblewski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the process? Talent Management Partner, Hanna Kraft at email@example.com
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Form of employment: Full time and B2B
Follow Doctrin AB on LinkedIn to find news and other available positions.